Sunday, February 7, 2010

Escape Artist #2

So Jenny, the smaller of the two does escaped not once but twice today. The first time, it was just me and Polka, and I managed to get her in with a minimum of fuss. She got out again after Wilhelm got home. I was in the bathroom washing my hands and thought, "oh, I can see all the goats... wait, why is Jenny on *this* side of the t-post????

We decided to let them free range for about an hour, then the three of us managed to herd them back into their enclosure.

I'm thinking Jenny's trying to get away from Bucky's advances... it's been long enough since her kid died that she may be in heat again. Fun, fun.

The horses are still very interested in the small, noisy creatures, and I think they're a little jealous that the goats got to be outside their fence for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment